Happy New Years, Everyone! I hope that 2015 was a wonderful year for you, and that you are looking forward to a great year to come.
I originally started this blog with hopes to help and inspire my fellow parents to travel with their children. It was also my own inspiration to get out and explore with my own children, even when that felt like a daunting task. In the little over a year +, we did some great trips in and around South Florida and up and down the East Coast. There is still so much for me to catch up on, but here is a list of highlights and favorites for both me and my family. (A lot of my reviews appeared over at fellow Family Travel site, Suitcases and Sippy Cups).
A few favorites from 2015:
- Cruising Carnival Cruise Lines
- Capon Springs & Farm, West Virginia
- Legoland Hotel In Florida
- Detour to Shenandoah National Park
- 24 Hours in St. Augustine, Florida
What 2016 Has In-Store:
- Baby #3!!!
- NavigatingTravel with 3 Small Children
- Exploring Northern Florida
- The Great Smoky Mountains
- Summer Road Trip Up The East Coast with New Destinations
Do you have any travel plans your wish list or on the horizon? Any suggestions on a great family-friendly destination we should go to this summer or in between? Comment below! I would love to hear your ideas!
Wishing everyone a Happy, Healthy, and Adventure-packed New Year!