Have you been to Disney on Ice before? If not, you need to know it is a really fun family event your children are sure to love. We have seen 3 Disney on Ice shows over the years. All kids ranging from ages one to five have found it exciting and entertaining. There is nothing cuter than seeing your child’s eyes brighten in awe, seeing them jump out of their seat to dance, or clap their hands in amazement of the spectacular acts they are seeing. This year’s Disney on Ice presents World of Enchantment will have your children doing all those things.
What We Loved
- We loved seeing our favorite Disney characters. Disney on Ice presents World of Enchantment features Toy Story, The Little Mermaid, Cars, and Frozen.
- We loved singing along to our favorite Disney songs.
- The scenes from Disney on Ice were really impressive. I especially enjoyed the Frozen scenes, but they all were great.
- Bubbles and snow. How can you go wrong?
- I don’t mind splurging on treats when we are at a special event. At Disney on Ice snow-cones are in collectible cups and the cotton candy comes with a character hat. I will say, the Olaf hat that Hunter picked is adorable, and I don’t think he has taken it off.
Ways to Save
- Use code FAMILYFUN to get 4 tickets for $56 through Ticketmaster or over the phone. If you are a family of 5, like ours, each additional ticket is $14 up to 8 tickets.
- Like any arena event, there is merch at every corner. You might bring some light-up toys for your child to hold-up during the show.
- If you have a stuffed animal of one of the characters, bring them along to watch the show with your child.
- Dress in Disney attire, so you are already in the spirit. You might get away with not having to buy a ton of souvenirs for your children. You know they want it all.
- If you do want to buy a souvenir, they were selling bundles of discounted items outside the arena on your way to the car.
- Bring jackets, sweaters, and closed toe shoes with socks. Disney on Ice can get chilly.
- The show runs two hours with an intermission. If you are bringing your baby, bring bottles, drinks, and snacks to keep them satisfied.
- You are only permitted to bring a 1×1 purse into the arena.
- There is a stroller check area if you decide to bring a stroller.
- Doors Open an Hour Before Showtime.
- Children Under 2 do not need a ticket.
Disney on Ice presents World of Enchantment in South Florida at the BB&T Center March 30-April 2 and American Airlines Arena 6-9, 2017.
Are you planning to see Disney on Ice in your town? Have you been before? Let us know what you are most looking forward to – or- have loved in the past? Comment below, we love hearing from you!
We were hosted to a show of Disney on Ice presents World of Enchantment. All thoughts and opinions are our own.